Vanuatu -- Fastest track
Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment
Sitting just between New Zealand and Australia, Vanuatu has been voted several times the happiest place on the planet. The tropical chain of Vanuatu islands in the Pacific Ocean has no military at all, Vanuatu is peaceful country despite its immense cultural diversity (over 100 languages are spoken).
Vanuatu has the highest Happy Planet Index Score outside of the Americas. People living in Vanuatu have greater well-being than those living in Japan. Happiness has become a part of the national brand of the Republic of Vanuatu. The capital city of Vanuatu is Port Vila located on the island of Efate. Albeit small in size and population (44,000), Port Vila boasts a well-developed banking and financial infrastructure with approximately seven banks serving the international financial industry and a range of highly professional lawyers, accountants and financial advisers including big-name international firms.
The Vanuatu Honorary Citizenship (Development Support Program) is endorsed and guaranteed by the president of Vanuatu and was fully ratified on December 2016. The objective of the Program is to create local jobs, stimulate the economy and keep the national budget balanced.
Benefits of Vanuatu second citizenship
You may get your Vanuatu passport within 6-8 weeks.
There are no restrictions on dual citizenship in the Republic of Vanuatu.
A Vanuatu passport allows visa-free entry to 115+ countries including all European Union countries, the United Kingdom, and Ireland. Citizens of Vanuatu islands are permitted to apply for Australian Visitor Visa (subclass 600) and US Tourist Visa, amongst others.
No need to visit Vanuatu
You are not required to enter Vanuatu during the application process or later on.
Have a clear criminal record and pay the fees.
Open for all nationalities
There is no restriction regarding your nationality.
Vanuatu has no income, wealth, inheritance, capital gains and estate taxes.
Absence of tax treaty exchange and guaranteed bank and commercial privacy.
Vanuatu is a favourite destination for travellers wanting a unique tropical destination that is relatively untouched by massive tourism trades.
- Time is the most important for you
- You are low in budget
- You are a fan of natural beauty
- You want to be happy
- Main applicant must be over the age of 18 when submitting his/her application.
- Applicants must submit clear criminal record from the country of his/her residence of the last 12 months and (if different) country of his/her principal nationality.
A single applicant should deposit 200,000 USD, while a family of four 235,000 USD.
Does my family also qualify for citizenship?
Yes, you can involve the following family members:
- your spouse,
- your children (up to 18 years)
- your dependent children between 18 and 25 years
- your dependent parents above 65 years
- your spouse's parents above 65 years.
Fees and costs
- 200,000 USD covers the main applicant,
- 235,000 covers a family of 4 (main applicant, spouse and 2 minor children)
- There is a fee of additional family members depending on age.
Time to get your passport
You will get your Vanuatu passport within 6-8 weeks.