Vanuatu -- Fastest track
Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment
Sitting just between New Zealand and Australia, Vanuatu has been voted several times the happiest place on the planet. The tropical chain of Vanuatu islands in the Pacific Ocean has no military at all, Vanuatu is peaceful country despite its immense cultural diversity (over 100 languages are spoken).
Vanuatu has the highest Happy Planet Index Score outside of the Americas. People living in Vanuatu have greater well-being than those living in Japan. Happiness has become a part of the national brand of the Republic of Vanuatu. The capital city of Vanuatu is Port Vila located on the island of Efate. Albeit small in size and population (44,000), Port Vila boasts a well-developed banking and financial infrastructure with approximately seven banks serving the international financial industry and a range of highly professional lawyers, accountants and financial advisers including big-name international firms.
The Vanuatu Capital Investment Immigration Plan is endorsed and guaranteed by the government of Vanuatu and was fully ratified in the constitution of the Nation on September 2013. The objective of the Plan is to create local jobs, stimulate the economy and keep the national budget balanced.
Benefits of Vanuatu second citizenship
You may get your Vanuatu passport within a month.
There are no restrictions on dual citizenship in the Republic of Vanuatu.
A Vanuatu passport allows visa-free entry to 115+ countries including all European Union countries, the United Kingdom, and Ireland. Citizens of Vanuatu islands are permitted to apply for Australian Visitor Visa (subclass 600) and US Tourist Visa, amongst others.
Gratis Vanuatu off-shore company
You will receive a Vanuatu International Company with an account in a Vanuatu bank, at no extra charge.
Vanuatu has no income, wealth, inheritance, capital gains and estate taxes.
Absence of tax treaty exchange and guaranteed bank and commercial privacy.
Vanuatu is a favourite destination for travellers wanting a unique tropical destination that is relatively untouched by massive tourism trades.
- Time is the most important for you
- You are low in budget
- You want to optimise tax and need privacy
- You are a fan of natural beauty
- You want to be happy
- Applicants must be over the age of 18 when submitting their application.
- Applicants should have no less than 260,000 USD of net personal assets. Within one month after the application has been approved, the applicant should deposit the full fee of 260,000 USD.
- Applicants must submit clear criminal record from the country of his/her residence of the last 12 months and (if different) country of his/her principal nationality.
- Applicants should provide evidence that they are solvent and financially able to maintain themselves and their dependents.
The applicant should deposit the full fee of 260,000 USD with the Deputy Commissioner of the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission.
Does my family also qualify for citizenship?
You and your spouse, your dependent children (up to 18 years) can also obtain citizenship under your application.
Fees and costs
- USD 260,000 deposit covers the main applicant, the spouse and minor children.
- Minor administration fees may apply for translation, notarisation etc.
About USD 30,000 for the investor and 4 family members.
Time to get your passport
You will get your Vanuatu passport within one month.