Grenada’s citizenship by investment program logged a fourth consecutive year of growth in 2020, breaking a number of records in the process:
- Overall program revenue (including investments, donations, and fees) reached an all-time-high of EC$ 253 million in 2020, a 52.4% improvement on the EC$166 million raised in 2020.
- Applications received numbered 394, another all-time-high, up from 373 in 2019.
- Applications approved reached 375, the highest such number on record and a sharp expansion from 2019’s 265 approvals.
- The number of passports issued, correspondingly, reached 1,111, surpassing one thousand for the first time.
- Investment in real estate displayed particularly strong growth, raising EC$151 million, more than double the 2019 figure, which was already a record.
Grenada is the only Caribbean country with visa-free access to China. It also has an E–2 Investor Visa Treaty with the US, meaning Grenadian citizens are eligible to apply for a non-immigrant visa.
We offer now a new Real Estate investment project in Grenada. See: WHAT ARE THE BEST REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS IN GRENADA?