The Citizenship by Investment Unit of St. Kitts has announced a Limited Time Offer, which slashes the contributions payable under the donation option.
The Saint Kitts Citizenship by Investment Program is the latest of the Caribbean programs to respond meaningfully to the global Covid-19 pandemic.
What does it mean?
- The investment amount for a family of up to four members has been radically reduced by $45,000.00 (from $195,000.00 to $150,000.00).
- The addition of any other eligible dependent costs only $10,000.00 (e.g. a family of 5 persons is $160,000.00).
- Available only to a limited number of applicants.
- Valid Only Until 31st December 2020.
Now the contribution requirement for a single applicant is the same for applications that include one, two, three, or four family members. However, overall costs will still be higher for families due to government and due diligence fees.
Saint Kitts & Nevis, then, becomes the last Caribbean country to change its citizenship application terms as a direct consequence of the pandemic.
Antigua and Barbuda was first to act, making it simpler and cheaper to add dependents to already-approved applications and reducing the cost for larger families under certain conditions.
Saint Lucia, as a second, introduced a time-limited offer until the end of the year for investments in non-interest-bearing “COVID-19 RELIEF” government bonds.
Dominica, as a third, made its citizenship by investment program more attractive without cutting donation or investment requirements.
The ball, presumably, is now in Grenada’s court.
"St. Kitts and Nevis is the safest, most beautiful and prosperous country in the Caribbean to offer economic citizenship and we remain so during these difficult times,"
commented Prime Minister Dr. The Honourable Timothy Harris.
St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship Investment Unit chief executive Les Khan said:
"In today’s uncertain world it is only right that individuals and families want the ability to travel the globe as flexibly and confidently as possible."
Why get Saint Kitts citizenship?
- Visa-free travel to 156 countries worldwide
- Passport is recognized globally and is of excellent reputation
- Highest ranked passport of a Caribbean country with a citizenship by investment program
- Oldest citizenship by investment program in the world
- Quick and diligent decision-making
- Accelerated processing in just 60 days
- Safe and healthy environment - no fatalities or hospitalizations from Covid-19.
For more information and application details see the page of Saint Kitts & Nevis Citizenship